We are currently starting week four of the challenge (I use the term challenge loosely) and it seems I am not getting the results I want. I weighed myself this morning, and I am at 384lbs. The same weight I've been for the past couple of weeks. I am not sure how else to motivate myself anymore. It seems like an uphill battle with no end in sight. It also doesn't help that neither contestant is taking the competition as seriously as they should. I don't expect either of us to lose weight like they do on The Biggest Loser, but we've definitely not given it 100%. Heck I don't think we've given it 60%.
Maybe we need to up the prize a little bit, or get more people involved. I wonder if Grip and I would try harder if we knew a good cash amount was at the end of the tunnel? Or, would having more people involved light a fire under our @$$es to get with the program? Not sure, but something needs to be done.
Chub Out!
9:25 AM
Chub Johnson
Posted in: 






.jpg)




0 comments:
Post a Comment