Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Here they come!!!


Manchester United defeated their rival Chelsea 2-1. Now the real season hasn't started yet but if these games are any indication, we are going to have a team that could take every major cup and win our league.

My goal is to bring soccer to the forefront this year. Most Americans don't follow this sport, but once you dive into and really experience it I know you will love it as I do.

In the coming months I will bring you trick shots and even explain some of the rules to the game, so it makes it more memorable.

Go Red Devils!!!!

Stay tuned for more on soccer and what it means to the world!!!


Image found at http://connect.in.com/

1 comments:

Husky Downs said...

Soccer sucks. lol

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates