The last time I gave a update I was still employed. At that time I was 332 and I will admit that I hit a wall that became a mountain. When I got laid off two weeks ago there was a piece of me that was depressed. Things had just started to go my way and then this happen. With that I basically said screw it with the diet. I was not watching what I was eating. Anytime I went out to eat, my favorite thing to say was "And then." So with that I balloon back to 336.
After a good talk with my best bud Husky, I have finally realize that this is a time for change. I time to change the bad habits I have and being lazy is number one on that list. This was something that I never really thought was a huge problem but I can see how it effects everything I do including this diet. So with the process of changing my habits comes a new focus. I have gone to the gym the last 3 days and I have gotten my weight down to 331. I feel great and I have a new outlook on this time of my life. So lets see where this roller coaster ride goes now. Hopefully I will be in the 320's by my next update.
Thanks for reading,
Deuces
7:09 PM
GRIP
Posted in: 






.jpg)




3 comments:
It's never easy dealing with loss like this, but I must agree with your friend, Husky. Now is the time to change everything in your life. If that includes wanting to lose weight, dedicate yourself.
You can be anything you want to be and you have nothing to lose. Shoot for it. The worst thing you can do is not try.
Nice to hear you are back in the game brotha. I've never seen you so focused. You are so focused you spelled focus with two f's lol.
Thanks for the comment Game Store Guy. The way i see it, its now or never. And yes Chub, I'm super focused now. LOL (Correction was made)
Post a Comment