Unfortunately Chub does not come baring great news this week. I actually gained 1 lb this last week and I'm back at 378lbs. I wasn't too surprised when I saw the extra pound this week. Quite honestly I was a bit relieved that it wasn't much more. I know why I gained the pound, and I know what I did wrong.
For now it's back on the grind I go. I am sick once again, so I haven't had much going on as far as working out is concerned (I think I've been sick the whole month of March).
My goal was to be 360 (32lbs lost) by the end of March, and it is starting to seem a bit impossible. All I can do is continue to try.
BTW, congratulations STEVE, for joining the weight loss train. Now, don't go showing Grip and myself up too much!! Good luck bro. You are lucky you started late, or else the Johnson's wold have destroyed you, lol.
Chub Out!
www.thewriteguyz.com
10:41 AM
Chub Johnson
Posted in: 






.jpg)




2 comments:
Thanks, but I don't think I am doing too good. I just ate 6 cookies for dinner. We have parent teacher conferences until late and I was starving.
6 cookies is fine. Its that 7th one that you will have to worry about. lol
Post a Comment