I'm not going to go on and on about how hard it is to be on a diet during "special occasions," but jeez it feels like every special occasion is geared towards stuffing our faces with food.
It seems like every time I turn around there is an excuse to eat out or pick unhealthy choices to eat. It feels like a losing battle for me. How can anyone choose to eat a celery stick over a slice of pizza? Even then the celery stick is usually full of ranch dip (FYI: I hate Ranch Dip, it smells like rotten eggs).
The Super Bowl is only minutes away from commencing, and instead of being happy, cheerful, or excited, I am full of anxiety. I hate feeling guilty for wanting to eat pizza or any other food that I know is not good for me (FYI: Pizza is my favorite! I could eat it all day everyday).
Is this going to be life for me as far as food is concerned? I guess when you look at the big picture, if I don't cut back there is not going to be a "me" pretty soon. Oh how I envy you skinny people! I know, I know, everyone has their own demons. I just wish mine were not thrown in my face every two seconds. You would literally have to live in a hole/cave somewhere to get away from all the temptation.
Tuesday is my weigh in, I'll let you all know how that goes. Till then, stay strong my friends!
Chub Out!
www.thewriteguyz.com
2:40 PM
Chub Johnson
Posted in: 






.jpg)




0 comments:
Post a Comment