Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chub Update! Weight Loss Challenge, results.

So another week has gone and come.  I never knew the month of February could be so much fun.  So many events, so much food, and so little time to exercise. 

Let's see, I had my nephews bday on the 10th (pizza, subway, and cake were on the menu).  I had a baby shower to attend on Saturday (fried chicken and rice w/tortillas were on the menu).   Went to V-Day dinner with family and friends to Palermos ( Fettuccini  Alfredo, yum).  V-Day dinner with the wifey at Gold Class Cinemas (couple drinks, appetizers, skewers, and dessert on the menu). 

Pretty much a diet disaster.  Oh and did I mention that I have a trip to Palms Springs this weekend?  Yup.  Let's see I wonder if there will be any type of delicious foods while I'm there.....hmmmmm, yeah, I'm sure there will be. UGH!

Today, I weighed in at 382, AGAIN.  I am going to work my butt off these next three days to make sure I don't gain any weight while on my trip this weekend.  If I come back from Palms Springs weighing 382 I will consider that a moral victory! 

Chub Out!
www.thewriteguyz.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates