Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Chub's Diet Update! Weigh in.

Today the scale was definitely not a friend.  I knew there was nothing but disappointment in stored for me this morning.  I wouldn't say I overate over the weekend, but I will say all my food choices were super unhealthy.  It's very difficult to be in a room full of people stuffing their faces with chips, pizza, and chocolates (Super Bowl Sunday).  Now I must face the consequences of my actions.  Today I weighed in at 381.8, for those of you who remember my last weigh in I was at 380.  Just over the period of a week I've gained about 2 lbs
.
It's seems as if the further along I am on the diet the more unmotivated I become.  I don't seem to have the desire to ever want to exercise, and unhealthy food choices are always on my mind.  I'm not sure what it is.  I use to love going to the gym (well as much as a fat person can).  The high I would get after a great workout was amazing, but now after a workout all I can think about is being glad that its over.  I guess I just have to figure it out.  If not these pounds aren't going anywhere, and some are sure to start coming back. 

Chub Out!
www.thewriteguyz.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates