Thursday, March 10, 2011

El Jefe Is Goin' on a Diet

Chub and Grip and everyone else seems to be on a diet.  Now my wife is getting on me to lose some weight, so I guess I am going to start a diet this weekend and I will keep everyone apprised of my progress.  I am reluctant to do this because I like Food!  But, I guess I will do it for my wife.  She has promised me some special incentives if you know what I mean!!!  ;)

Anyway, I am going to start it Monday since I really want to have one last weekend of pigging out.  Right now, I am at about 207 lbs.  Let's see what I weigh Monday Morning.  Gluttony, Here I come!!! 

2 comments:

Chub Johnson said...

good for you Steve. NOw don't go showing us up either. WE know you are an athlete and all, so don't start none won't be none! lol

Steve Bossenberger said...

WAS is the keyword. I coach now, big difference. My knees and my back are shot to hell. I am living in the body of a 60 year old (although my junk works fine! AT least I have that to be thankful for)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates