Saturday, March 12, 2011

El Jefe - Gluttonous Pre-Diet Weekend Update

As many of you know, I stated yesterday that I am going on a diet...after a weekend of hard eating!  When, I am happy to inform you that on Friday, The Gluttony began!  Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately depending on your point of view), it did not begin with a bang, but a whimper.  Here is Friday Gluttony menu. 

Breakfast:  Woke up late, ate two blueberry granola bars - Not very gluttonous!

Lunch:  Migas - My wife makes awesome migas.  Migas are eggs, corn tortillas, and this time potatoes all mixed up in a skillet.  It sounds gluttonous, but it wasn't.  I only ate a small plate.  :(

Dinner:  Milanesa - Thin steaks.  These were small and I ate three.  Once again, sounds gluttonous but the steaks are almost as thin as paper and about the size of a hamburger.  Three of them does not even equal a T-Bone! 

I had no snacks during the day.  WTF!  I have to kick it up a notch and get the gluttony on!!!

PS:  I actually lost a pound yesterday.  I am at 206 this morning.  Oh the Horror!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates