Sunday, March 13, 2011

El Jefe - Gluttonous Pre-Diet Weekend Update #2

Yesterday was a little better on the Gluttony front.  A quick update (I promise, I am not going to update everyone each day about my diet when it starts.  Gluttony is funny, dieting is serious business!)

Breakfast - 3 Waffles and a ton of Maple Syrup!!!  I was off to a good start.
Snack - 3 Granola Bars (Peanut Butter if you must know)
Dinner - We ate at Los Laureles in Des Moines.  This was a gluttonous feast!
We (Wife, 2 kids and I) went through 3+ baskets of chips, of which most were eaten by yours truly.  My dinner was a fajita chicken quesadilla with rice and beans.  Then, my daughter did not finish her fries, so I ate the rest of those.  My son left a chicken tender on his plate and offered it to me.  How could I refuse my son? 

I am happy to say that this morning, I re-gained that pound I lost on Friday!  HOORAY!!!
Today is the last day of my three-day gluttonous run.  The diet starts on Monday!  Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates