Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Diet Has Began

Quick update as this is a very busy week!  With so many things to do, I should burn alot of calories and lose tons of pounds. 

Sunday - Last day of the Weekend of Gluttony:  I ate two bowls of cereal for breakfast, a sandwich  for lunch and chicken and noodles for dinner.  Doesn't sound too gluttonous, but I ate a ton of Noodles!  Oh yea, and some left over pizza too. 

Monday - The diet begins with my weight at 209 lbs.  I am not going to give daily updates as that would probably bore the hell out of you.  I know you just want only the juicy details!!!

Anyway, we started soccer practice this week.  I am the head boy's soccer coach here at the high school, so I should be pretty active.  I will run and do some of the drills with them.  That will help in my goal to get down to 190 lbs!  YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT -- 190 LBS!! (Actually, I would love to get down to 180, but I think that is asking too much!)

Watch Out Guys, Here I come!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates