Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just stopping my hunger? HA!
That's right bananas are the best hunger crushing food out there. Thank God because after the popularity of Bananas in Pajamas fizzled out I didn't think we would ever have use for them again. lol.
Any who, Shine gave a number of options on how a banana can be prepared just in case you bore easily.....
Banana Iced Cream
Banana Salsa (sounds nasty)
Broiled Banana (might be pretty good, if they taste anything like fried bananas)
Coffee and Banana Smoothie
Tropical Banana
Why do I feel like I just watched a scene from Forrest Gump! HA!
Any who, go ahead and make bananas a part of your diet. At least next time you can blame that lump in your pants on your banana!
Chub Out!
www.thewriteguyz.com
(image provided by Shine)
11:07 PM
Chub Johnson

Posted in: 






.jpg)




0 comments:
Post a Comment