Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weight Loss Updated! Chub's Results for January!

The first month of the Weight Loss Challenge is officially in the books.  I cannot say that I am super excited about my performance, but I am pleased that I lost some weight.

Sometimes it just seems that the sacrifices I am making are not worth the weight I am losing.  I feel like I should be losing more.  I guess I just have to be happy with my results because at the end of the day they are positive ones.


So when I started The Challenge in January I weighed:












Today, 1 month later, I weigh:











I've lost a total of 12lbs.  Not too shabby!  The one thing I am proud of is that I didn't use any type of shakes, pills, or remedies to lose the 12lbs.  It was all natural.  Eating less and exercising.  For those of you that don't know, a few months ago I did an extreme challenge to lose 30lbs in 30 days, and I gained every single pound back that I lost.  I'm hoping this time it will not be the same because I am learning to eat better instead.

We will see what the next two months have in stored for Grip and I.  Wish us Luck!

Chub Out!
www.thewriteguyz.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates