Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weight Loss - See if this Makes Sense

Everyone seems to be wanting to lose some weight. Wouldn’t it be nice to just go on a diet, work out a little more and lose all the pounds you want to lose? Here is a newsflash for ya: IT DOESN’T HAPPEN THAT WAY!!!

Going on a crash diet, starving yourself and doing three killer workouts a day isn’t going to help you too much. In order for that to work, you have to have some very serious discipline in you. Look at how many motivated and disciplined people end up falling off their respective wagons. Whether it is alcohol, drugs, or weight issues, many people end up going back to their old habits.

You see, you have to have some serious motivation and discipline to lose the weight. That isn’t too hard. Many people achieve their weight loss goals. The hard part comes after you have hit your desired weight. Keeping that motivation and discipline going while looking in the mirror and saying to yourself “I look pretty good, I can skip the workout today” or “I think I can hit McDonalds a few times a week now that I am in shape.” This is the beginning of your return to obesity!

And don't forget to check out my blog, EL BLOG DE STEVE for more Fitness tips!

1 comments:

Chub Johnson said...

So what do you recommend? I know I am tried of dieting and not seeing results. I've dieted so much you would think I weighed 160lbs by now. What else can we do?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates