Sunday, January 23, 2011

Yeah, I wrote a poem.

Tragedy I breed

These crazy thoughts as of late seem to alarm me
What was once a great scene of a glorious me
Has transformed to a self inflicted tragedy
Thoughts of my own demise
Although they bring tears to my eyes
Seem to comfort me.
For this scene breeds love that's Divine.
As people come together to weep, just for me!
Finding the love that I seek within a tragedy may seem absurd and obscene
But these scenes in my head as of late
 It seems I cannot escape.
For I seem to have found the love that I seek
In my own self inflicted tragedy.

Okay, so I've never wrote a poem before!  I was inspired by Husk and Melissa to give it a shot.  Found it to be a soothing process.  Maybe there is more to this poetry?  We will see.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

:) This was good. I'm glad I could help inspire the poet in you lol It can be very relaxing, so I hope you keep it up! Maybe I'll be featuring one of your poems in an upcoming poetry weekend on my blog. I think you can do it lol

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates