As a Laker fan, I've seen the "Black Mamba" do things that only Michael Jordan did with consistency, and in some ways, Kobe in his prime WAS better than Michael in his prime.
That's right, I said it! It had to be said!
I emphasize WAS, because in my opinion, Kobe is no longer in his prime. Rather than sit here and rattle of stats, theories and list the reasons, I will keep this short, sweet and I will say with conviction that Kobe "Bean" Bryant simply is not the player he once was. Believe you-me, I say it with a heavy heart and it has absolutely nothing to do with my weight.
Let's start a healthy debate, shall we? Those of you out there that disagree with me, what say you?
12:18 AM
Husky Downs
Posted in: 






.jpg)




1 comments:
Your on crack!!!!!! MJ is the greatest and its not close!!!! I'm going to go throw up now!!!!
Post a Comment