Over the weekend I took the Husk man to a place I frequent called Poquito Mas (Baja Mexico Mix of food, ranging from Fish Tacos and Shrimp Burritos and all the Asada favs). I try and refrain from reviewing places that I frequent because I do not like providing you Chubbies with a bias review. So, I took this chance to have Husk give me his opinion on Poquito Mas, check out his video response.
I personally give Poquito Mas Four Sopa Spoons out of Five. Poquito Mas has great flavor, great employees, great portions, and even greater salsa and chips, but it does not have a great price. Poquito Mas, in my opinion, is a little overpriced for being more a fast food option than a complete sit down restaurant.
If you are ever in the Torrance area, you can find Poquito Mas in the Rolling Hills Plaza. Tell'em The Chubster sent you! They wont know who I am, but that's okay they soon will! HA!
9:08 AM
Chub Johnson
Posted in: 






.jpg)




0 comments:
Post a Comment