Thursday, January 27, 2011

La Naranja, Food Review!

I know many of you are not from the Los Angeles area, but if you are you have to stop by La Naranja (just make sure you have your bullet proof vest on if you are scared of the hood. HA!)
La Naranja has done something many Mexican Food joints cannot do once they've gotten bigger than there taco stand, which is keep the taco stand taste.  La Naraja actually has a taco stand within the restaurant.  I know, I know, many of you may be thinking "GHETTO," but for $.95 a taco I am willing to dodge a bullet or two. Did I mention a family of four could eat for around $20 here, which is unheard of now-a-days. 

Not only do they have awesome tacos, but nearly everything on there menu is YUMMY!  When considering everything (Food Taste, Price, Quantity) La Naranja gets a Five out Five Chubsters Sopa Spoons.  Congratulations La Naranja, for keeping it real and authentic!

La Naranja is located at:
2333 Daly St
Los Angeles, Ca 90031
(323)221-5923

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates