Friday, January 14, 2011

It's FRIDAY! Chub's Weight Loss Challenge Update!

That's right, it's FRIDAY!  The most glorious day of the work week.  Although, what many of you may not know is that FRIDAY is the worst day of the week for a person on a diet.  "Why?," you ask.  It's because Friday is the gateway to the two days in which most dieters fall of the wagon (thump).  Saturday and Sunday are when most people end up eating out, going to parties, or sitting around all day.  I must admit I am a little scared of leaving the sanctuary of my Monday through Friday food schedule and facing this weekend. 

I have two events to attend this weekend.  Each event will definitely have food, and one of them will also have alcohol (two of my weaknesses).  I'm not going to pretend and say I am going to be a rock and not try anything unhealthy because I would be lying.  I will have to come up with something quickly and hope it works!

If any of you have any advice on how to be successful over the weekends, please, I would love to hear from you.  Give me some tips, I need all the help I can get.

A couple things to note before I go.....

1.  I've gone to the gym for a full week now, and I'm already seeing improvements in my workouts!
2.  Logging your food down really helps out with making conscious efforts in your food choices. 

I'll report my weight loss on Monday, hopefully this weekend doesn't derail me!

Chub Out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates