I know day one is not officially over, heck it's not even half way through, but I felt like blogging about it already. Not sure why this time around I am feeling an overwhelming sense of urgency with this "diet/Challenge." Maybe it's my age or maybe because I truly now understand that this weight is going to REALLY KILL me if I don't put a stop to it quickly.
As I laid in bed last night I couldn't stop picturing my own funeral. Listening to the people chit chat back and forth and going on and on about how weight was a never ending battle for me. I'm not sure if this way of thinking is border line narcissistic, or an outlet to have pity for myself since there is no one else to blame for my situation other than myself. Funny thing is that while all these crazy thoughts are running through my mind the only looming, or should I say piercing thought, over all other thoughts is that I will die without ever doing a pull up. I know, right? I could just picture your faces when reading that sentence. A PULL UP? WTF?
I will not get too into the why, but one of my bucket list items is to do two pull ups (there is a huge back story to this, but I will share on another day). Call me crazy, but I am hoping this year will be that year. I am extremely overweight (391 lbs) and will need to work harder than ever before. The only difference now is that my motivation is higher than ever before. I want to live and enjoy life to the fullest. NOW, I truly believe that. I am tired of looking in the mirror and seeing death's shadow looming over me. GO AWAY!!!! I am not ready!
This year I will take my life back.
Chub Out!
12:05 PM
Chub Johnson

Posted in: 






.jpg)




0 comments:
Post a Comment