Thursday, January 20, 2011

Chicago For Ribs! Food Review.....

Today I had the opportunity to visit "A Class Rib Joint," according to the slogan used by Chicago for Ribs.  HA!

Chicago for Ribs definitely did not live up to the hype.  Don't get me wrong, their ribs are definitely eatable, but I expect a whole lot more from a joint that has RIBS in the restaurant's title.

I had an order of baby back pork ribs along with some mashed potatoes and cornbread.  The only thing really worth raving about would be the cornbread.   When taking everything into consideration (price, quantity, and flavor) I give Chicago for Ribs 3 Chubster Sopa Spoons out of 5.  I was originally going to give it a 2, but the service was actually really good and the restaurant was really presentable. 

If you are really in the mood for ribs ,and there is no other rib joint around for about 20 miles, then I would recommend this joint.  

So there you have it.  The Chubster's review on Chicago for Ribs!  Till we eat again!

3 comments:

Husky Downs said...

Today? You got a leer jet fool? Ha! Ha!

Chub Johnson said...

You do realize this place is around the corner from my house, right? It's not in Chicago! lol

Husky Downs said...

Ooh! Face!

Ha! Ha! No I did not realize that. =)~

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates