Today is Saturday, and I am almost through a whole week of dieting/The Fitness Challenge. I can't say I am too proud of my performance, but I am not displeased either.
I did accomplish a couple of the goals that I set for myself for the first week of the diet. 1. Join a gym, CHECK! 2. Attend the gym at least twice this week, CHECK! HOORAY for me!
Now for some reality checks.....I didn't do so great Monday through Wednesday. I ate like I would have normally without any conscious effort of decreasing calorie intake or increasing any exercise efforts. I finally realize that the most difficult thing for me will be food control, which I guess is the first step in the right direction. I've been logging all the food I consume in a handy little app, and lets just say my calorie intake is really out of control. Getting to the gym, now that I've join, is not too bad. I have a good friend helping along with the process, and as long as I can avoid being annoyed by all the idiots at the gym who are there to socialize rather than work out, then I should be okay.
I will still report my weight loss, if any, on Monday. Either way I am confident when I say, "NEXT WEEK WILL BE A GREAT WEEK!"
Chub Out!
8:36 PM
Chub Johnson
Posted in: 






.jpg)




0 comments:
Post a Comment