It's really strange, because my mind is telling me no, but my body - my body is telling me yes. I don't see nothing wrong, with a little Dodger baseball!
HA!
On a serious note, part of me is rationalizing that the Dodgers will suck; however, another part of me (probably stomach cause of the Dodger dogs) is anxious for the season to start. There's just something about turning the TV on and seeing the Dodgers play and hearing Vin broadcasting. Also, it's cool to drive by Dodger Stadium and see the lights, knowing Kershaw probably just gave up a HR, but still - the Dodgers are playing and that is cool! HA! HA!
Either way, the season looms and I truly can't wait to see Post-Rihanna Kemp show up!
** The Write Guyz reserve the right to use any and all content on this site as The Write Guyz so choose to. All content will be monitored and at any time can be taken off the site for any reason The Write Guyz see fit. Any and all images but not limited to drawings, pictures, etc. are property of The Write Guyz.
2 comments:
It's really strange, because my mind is telling me no, but my body - my body is telling me yes. I don't see nothing wrong, with a little Dodger baseball!
HA!
On a serious note, part of me is rationalizing that the Dodgers will suck; however, another part of me (probably stomach cause of the Dodger dogs) is anxious for the season to start. There's just something about turning the TV on and seeing the Dodgers play and hearing Vin broadcasting. Also, it's cool to drive by Dodger Stadium and see the lights, knowing Kershaw probably just gave up a HR, but still - the Dodgers are playing and that is cool! HA! HA!
Either way, the season looms and I truly can't wait to see Post-Rihanna Kemp show up!
Man, I don't even know what to feel anymore. I think the Dodgers have sucked out all the Dodger blue from me (that's a lot of sucking).
Post a Comment