Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Only Reasons I Love the Superbowl:Food and Commercials

I am the first to sat that in no way am I football fan. Some people have been anticipating the Superbowl that airs tomorrow for a month, I just realized it was today. There are only three things that make me happy when it comes the Superbowl.

  1. The commercials. The commercials last year were not that hot but there are always some good ones every year. Sometimes there thought provoking and sometimes there just hilarious. Either way the commercials are the most entertaining part of the Superbowl for me. What is one of your favorite commercials from the Superbowl's past?
  2. The Food. My father and my brother are so into the Superbowl so my mother makes the best food! I always look forward to her "from scratch" guacamole. She also buys these amazing taco appetizers that are just amazing. I like to eat so, my second favorite thing is to have spicy hot wings and taco appetizers.
  3. No More Football-like I said I'm not fan of football. So I really look forward to no more Sundays with football on TV for hours on end. No more Monday night football or Saturday football all day. Basically, the TV will be back to normal.
whether football is your thing or not what is your favorite thing about the legendary game day?

1 comments:

Chub Johnson said...

Unless my team is actually in the Super Bowl, I think my fav thing is the commercials. I love how much effort is put into the commercials during Super Bowl. That's truly why I tune in.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates