Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Little TOO "Cavalier" For My Taste

What up sports fans!

Your boy Husky Downs is feeling dejected and quiet frankly confused by the Los Angeles Lakers' play this season. I guess what bothers me most is the fact that this team was supposed to be an improved team with subtle acquisitions in the off season; with players like Matt Barnes and Steve Blake.

This team otherwise is in tact - so what gives?

I can psychoanalyze them till the cows come home, and believe you-me, I have done so; however, I'm tired of doing so. At this point, I just want something to change. This team is slow, old, and not motivated. Whether it be trading for Carmelo Anthony or somebody else, I just want a change to happen before the 2/24/11 trade deadline.

Is anybody else with me on this, or am I out of my mind?

(Image found at smh.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates