Thursday, May 5, 2011

Real World! What the Crap is wrong with these people!

Not sure if it's just me, but does anyone else think that MTV pick the ronchiest people ever for this season's Real World?

Maybe I'm just getting old and watching a bunch of 24 year old's making mistake after mistake is just not that appealing to me anymore.  I'm not sure. 

Let me break it down quick status for everyone.....
1.  LeRoy iwll have an STD before he leaves Vegas!
2.  Nany will realize she is better off being a lesbian.
3.  Naomi will be someone's baby mama.
4.  Mike is gay.
5.  Zito is Bi
6.  Heather, well can't quite call that one yet. lol.

Chub Out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates