Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pollution! In Los Angeles? No way!

I read an article today on Yahoo! (definitely one of their filler stories) today about the most polluted cities in the country.  Was I surprised that four out of the top five cities were in California?  NOPE.COM,

-FYI for those of you wondering Los Angeles was #2, and Bakersfield was #1.

Although the article was great to read as a filler story; I couldn't help myself from becoming annoyed by it.  Too often Yahoo! comes out with these "ranking articles" that truly do nothing but inform you of how screwed up a situation is. 


It's like....Hey! Guess what?  You live in the most polluted city in the country.  Thank you Yahoo! as if I didn't have enough crap to worry about, now I can add this to the rest of my extended list, kisses.  

Yahoo! do us all a favor and come up with a filler story that's good for the soul.  How about writing an article on the top 10 good deeds of the year?  Stop fixating on everything that's bad.  And it's not just Yahoo! it's all major news outlets.  We should have a holiday in which only good news is reported.  I wonder what that would be like?  *sigh*

Chub out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates