Friday, May 20, 2011

Guess Who Is Back?

So, I came on to this site today after about a month long blog hiatus and it was almost like I could hear crickets chirping.  Did everyone else take a blog hiatus or something? Did I miss something? Haha. It's okay though because I'm here to save you all. No need to thank me. :)

I decided to take a blog hiatus for personal reasons. You can read about it more on my blog, The Undeveloped Story. I just needed some time to clear my head and get back my focus for writing. I'm still working on it but I'll get there. 

What has been going on this past month? Let's see, I went back to therapy (not ashamed of that at all. Some people just can't cope with things as easily as others). Also, the weather here in southern Missouri decided to go  crazy and flood everything. It rained almost every day for two weeks. I live on a dirt road (yay for the country life... *shakes head*), so it tends to become a mess when it rains just a little bit. Add in a lot of rain and it gets flooded. There is still a mini stream flowing across it that you have to be careful driving through.  It's not cool.

What else.. I stopped watching American Idol. I just couldn't take this season anymore. It was starting to annoy me and when James Durbin got voted off last week, it was the last straw. We all know Scotty is going to win anyways (no thanks to those teenage girls, you know).  It's okay. It frees up two hours of television time haha.

I'm going to get to work on the zombie serial story very soon. I think you can expect another installment next Friday. I hope. We'll see how it goes.

Although... if the world supposedly does end tomorrow.. well.. I guess it won't matter haha. But don't get me started on that. That crackhead old geezer doesn't know what he's talking about. He predicted the world would end back in the 90's and it didn't..obviously. And he used mathematical equations to "figure it out." Please. If there was one thing I learned in school, it was you can't trust math. Just saying. So everyone should just chill out. Nobody can predict the end of the world. It's in the Bible and everything. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates