Monday, April 18, 2011

TWG On Sportz: Interview With The NFL Commissioner

Today on "The Write Guyz On Sportz", Husky Downs and Grip Johnson sit down with Blogg Cities NFL Commissioner, Rodney Godyell to discuss the current Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA), the lockout, bringing a team to Blogg City, and the over all future of the NFL.

Husky Downs

"Welcome Mr. Commissioner, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to come on our    show." 

Grip Johnson
"Yes, what he said, but I'd like to add that we want huck it, chuck it, football!"

The Commissioner

"I know that is what is on everybody's mind and while I am sensitive to your needs and the needs of those around the world - especially in Blogg City, I need everybody to understand that I, along with every NFL owner, am working..."

[Grip Johnson begins snoring loudly, which interrupts the Commissioner]

The Commissioner

"Is he okay?"
Husky Downs

"Yes, he has this sleep issue.. [Husky Downs hits Grip upside his head waking him up]...but if you knock some sense into him, he's good to go. Ain't that right Grip?"


[Startled, Grip jumps up and says...]

Grip Johnson
"I agree! I agree with everything!"

The Commissioner

"Wow, that was definitely an interesting experience. That was not snoring, that was an out of body experience."

Husky Downs

"I apologize for the delay Mr. Commissioner. The question of the year that everybody wants to know is, how optimistic are you that there will in fact be an NFL Season this year, and when do you see Blogg City getting an NFL team?"

The Commissioner

"The season will commence at the proper time, when all is completed. The people around the nation will be graced with football in due time and it is at that time, that they will enjoy the game they have grown to love. As a sign of my appreciation for the fans being patient, once the season commences, for the first home game mini-corn dogs are free. On that note, I apologize for having to be rude, but I've got a flight to catch, I'm supposed to meet up with the union to further discuss the labor agreement. As for Blogg City getting a team, that is currently being discussed. As everybody is well aware, Syller Shogun - you all know him as Mr. E. is the sole financial backer and while I can't speak on the details, it would appear a location for the stadium has not yet been secured; as such, there will continue to be further delays. Now, I've got to run - make sure everybody follows me on Twitter. I love that thing."

[Exits Commissioner Godyell]

Husky Downs

"Okay...that was an interesting, yet short lived interview with the Commissioner. Not really sure what he said,  but as it stands I was able to decipher that the NFL season beginning on schedule is in fact not imminent. I also heard him say he wishes The Write Guyz would relocate so Mr. E. could build the stadium where we currently work and live on Writeous Island. Does that pretty much sum it up Big Grip?"

Grip Johnson

"I heard free, mini and corn dogs. Not really sure anything else matters."

Husky Downs

"Riiiiiight. And on that note folks, thank you for tuning in to 'The Write Guyz On Sportz', it's your boy Husky Downs saying to all the football fans out there - hang in there, it'll happen. Blogg City may not have a football team yet, but at least we've got The Blogg City Bashers who are in the playoffs."

Grip Johnson

"And it's your boy Big Grip Johnson saying, hey Husky, the Bashers lost yesterday. Way to be on top of it host."

Husky Downs

"Yeah I know they did Grip...but it's a long series. I am not worried, I know Obie Ryant and company will bounce back.At this time, I like many of the fans in Blogg City and around the nation are more concerned with when Blogg City will get an NFL team and whether or not the lockout will affect the regular season this year."

[A loud snore echoes through the studio as Grip Johnson has once again fallen asleep]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates