Friday, April 29, 2011

American Idol!!! WTF? Well not really!

Okay, jaw dropping results last night on idol, right?  Nah!  One of our guest writers (Melissa 'hope you feeling better') described idol the best.  It's not a singing competition.  It's just a popularity contest for the fans who ACTUALLY vote.  

Take me for example, I watch the show religiously.  My wife and I really enjoy watching AI every night it's on, but ask me if we vote.  Come on, ask me.  My answer would be, “NOPE.COM!”
But, I bet if you asked the 7 million teenage girls that think Scotty is a heartthrob their reply would be………..”yeah, I voted like 10 times last night!”  Or, “OMG, Scotty is like so hot I voted for him until my fingers turned blue!” 
Because of this Casey (undoubtedly the most talented musician) was sent home.  I do commend Casey for staying true to who he is and what he believes “real music” is.  

At the end of the day Casey will be fine.  He will most likely go onto being some sort of musical genius and I’m sure live a very happy life.  

Casey you will be missed, but can you do us all a favor and clean your self up a bit?  I understand you like that grunge/dirty look, but Jeez it wouldn’t hurt you to look better.  

Casey's farewell performance:


Chub out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates